Friday, September 4, 2009

We Pledge Allegiance to Obama!

We Pledge Allegiance to Obama!
By; The Speaker in the House
Claudia Roazen
Remember what a drag it was to return to the classroom as a grade-schooler and be asked to write an essay on “What you did on your summer vacation?” When my summer wasn’t very exciting I recall making up some fantastic fantasy experiences that alleviated both the boredom and the invasion of privacy I felt at being asked to put my diary on public paper. That is now going to “change” with the new subject our children will be asked to write about. You see, our president is planning on going to our public schools and inspiring our children to be studious, book dutiful and Obama inspired. In fact, they will be ask to write how they can help our president achieve his goals of making our country a huge governmental bureaucracy that manages our lives from cradle to grave. Oh, to be a kid again and not have to struggle with my individual thoughts and whims but instead be told what to write, think and admire. That’s so much easier! Let’s see if I were a kid I’d probably write;
President Obama,
You should not let the Republican bullies stop your bills from being law. My Mom says “Bullies tease because they are jealous.” I think they are just jealous that you have so much more power than they do. I think any American that does not agree with you should be locked up in jail until they do. That way you can make our country a place where everybody feels the same, has the same, looks the same, works the same, eats the same, plays the same, sleeps the same, lives the same and is the same. Then nobody would be different and we would all know that being different, or trying to be different would be wrong and we could all wag our fingers at those people until they agreed to stop trying to be different and unique.
You are our president and the father of our country. My father says that our country was started by “our Four Fathers” but I told him that “now Dad we don’t have four we just got one and you should forget about the past.”
I also think that every morning we should all pray for you to be successful as well as our president for life. We should take down the United States flag and instead put up a picture of your face and pledge allegiance to you. * (Bonus 5 Points)
Your loving citisin X (Spelling -5 points) Citizen
Claudia Roazen Grade= 95+5= 100% Very Good Job!

No comments: